Pacific Reliance is expanding, and we are seeking driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professionals to join our business brokerage sales team. Our advisors are home-based.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
· Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
· Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
· A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
· Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
A day in the life of our Advisors often includes:
· Contacting business owners and discussing exit strategies
· Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' businesses, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
· Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
· Marketing exclusive business listings to qualified buyers
· Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
· Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
New agents start as trainees under an experienced agent.
Trainees must have the following:
-college degree or business ownership experience
There is a fee to join our organization. The fee includes:
-industry specific training
-training on how to market and sell a business
-leads for listings
-dedicated part-time assistant for the first 6 months of your business
-weekly calls with team members
To be considered, please submit an introductory letter explaining why you should be considered along with your resume to JDiza@PacificRB.com.